Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Suddenly

Sometimes I wonder how my depression suddenly kicked in so badly when I at the happiest point in my life.  I was depressed after my mother died, but that was understandable.  Now, I'm married, in a beautiful home, I'm a housewife, I love my life.  Yet it gets harder and harder to get out of bed.

Was it that my happiness kicked my depression out of my subconscious?  With nothing to complain about in my daily life, are my past sadnesses coming back to haunt me?  I didn't cry over my mother once on my wedding day.  Why do I suddenly crave her embrace now?

After the new year, I will call my doctor about starting therapy.  I'm sick and tired of feeling sick and tired for no good reason.  My life is amazing.  I wish my brain knew that.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* A huge step. I will be with you every step of the way. <3

    ReplyDelete